[EpiData-list] Epimanager / Calculated Date

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 16 13:23:21 CDT 2012

Hello,
I created  two dates (date of birth of mother (datem), and date delivery
(dated)). I also created a variable "age".
>From "age", in the field calculation, I can calculate the age field in the
results because the variable does not appear (below results, "none" is
noted).
While, if I create another variable "age2, in the calculation, "age" appears
in the window (and I write age = dated - datem). So in Entry, age is noted
in variable "age" and not in "age2".... It is quite complicated...
Why should I create two variables ????
I miss the ease of entry with a  EPIDATA ENTRY 3.1 before with the formula
(age2=(dated-datem)/365.25.....
Thank you.

Kind regards

Bernard BRANGER, Nantes, France