[EpiData-list] Epimanager / Calculated Date

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 18 08:15:06 CDT 2012

Dear all

Unfortunately I managed to answer in Danish on this request to the list
and not internally.

When you install Manager the sample file actually contains an example on
the date / age calculation requested by Bernard Branger.

We are currently building a wiki, where examples for solutions on this
could be added.

Please note, that anyone who wish to add or exemplify are welcome to do
so and can be added to the usergroup with rights to add to the wiki
under construction at http://www.epidata.info/dokuwiki

Regards
Jens Lauritsen