[EpiData-list] how do I do double entry in new version of Epidata 1.1.1

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 21 00:59:19 CDT 2012

Dear Sarah.

This feature has only just been implemented and is availble only in the
lastest
test version of Manager, which is version 1.3.

As with all our test version we encourage you to try it out, but the
program is
not yet considered stable enough to work with real data.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.