[EpiData-list] List index out of bounds (77)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jul 9 07:26:33 CDT 2012

Hello,
I merged two rec files using Epidata Entry (last version 3.1 270108) and
although everything seems ok (chk , rec and not file are created) when I
try to open the new merged rec file I receive the error message "list index
out of bounds (77)". When I try to open the same rec file using file- open
from the menu of Epidata Entry I receive the error message "The file
C:....path....rec cannot be opened. Please check if the file is in use and
that the file name is legal". The file is not in use and the file name is
ok. When I try to open the new merged rec file with Epidata Analysis,
everything is ok and the merged file has no problem.

I almost tried everything. Any ideas???

Thanks

Dimitris Papamichail
Public Health Nurse-Epidemiologist
National School of Public Health, Greece

Δημήτρης Παπαμιχαήλ RN, MPH, MSc
Dimitris Papamichail
213 2010 153
dpapamnos at gmail.com