Sv: [EpiData-list] Cannot save my project

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jul 28 12:37:43 CDT 2012

Could the reason be that you are working on a network server ? Eg drive h or j'
check if the drive is available with your file system manager.also if a timed backup file exists. As i remember the default is to create one each 10 minutes unless you turned that off . Anyway 8 hours is quite long -
Regards jens lauritsen

-oprindelig besk.-