[EpiData-list] Import XML EpiData files from R

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jul 30 12:01:50 CDT 2012

EpiData friends,

One the things that was limiting me to definitely move from 3.1 to new
EpiData with new epx and epz format is that I was not able to import
epx/epz data form within R. Currently, from a R users list I was awere of
this user made function. So now Im will try to let 3.1 go and gradually
transform my files to XML based formta. If there is any R use in this list,
could any help me test if it works nicely?

https://github.com/daudi/Epidata-XML-to-R

kind regards,

Dr. Pedro Emmanuel A. A. do Brasil
Curriculum Lattes:  http://lattes.cnpq.br/6597654894290806
Instituto de Pesquisa Clínica Evandro Chagas
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Av. Brasil 4365,
CEP 21040-360,