[EpiData-list] Re: corrupted files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 10 02:10:26 CDT 2012

Nicole, one thing you can do is to transfer in your own PC all your colleague's Epidata files (.rec, .chk, .qes). Then you can verify the integrity of his/her Epidata rec file by simulating a data entry in his/her database. If it is OK, you can perform the validation of your duplicate files. Hope it will work.

Dr Ndrina