[EpiData-list] history of EpiData

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 17 07:18:43 CDT 2012

The short version answer to this question is:
1999-first epidata versions for entry
2003-4 first analysis
2003/4 final development of entry and documentation module
epidataentry.exe

During the past 5 years we have been extending the principles in the
rewriting of all software to:
a. EpiData Analysis - further analysis modules, e.g. Life table and K-M
graphs.
b. A new principle with functionality split into:
EpiData Manager: project definition, data structure definition, import-
and export of data etc.
EpiData EntryClient: Entry and editing of data on a record by record
basis.

To find out more details search on the EpIData list archives for e.g.
"manager" or EpiData XML format.
http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/

One of the mails can be found at this address:
http://lists.umanitoba.ca/mailman/htdig/epidata-list/2010q3/001552.html
regards