[EpiData-list] Epidata version 3.1 - build 22feb2005

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 26 08:52:19 CDT 2012

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca schrieb am Freitag, 17. August 2012 um 17:13:
> I really need an older version of EpiData to do some tests.
> How can I get
> "Epidata version 3.1 - build 22feb2005"
> ?

I think I should have modificate my question better. Sorry about that!

I only need a version to run and test REC-files. Of course there is one
on the download section.
The old EpiData Entry from 2008 work fine with my REC-files and I can
see what is missing between the conversion to epx-format.

btw: You should completly redesign your download section. It is not
totaly clear that there is an old package available. Of course there is
text the beginning of the page. You should devide the section in "old" /
"new" or something like that.