[EpiData-list] 100% converting rec to epx

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 26 08:46:44 CDT 2012

Now it is clear that the converting (aka Import, "Add data
structure...") of REC-files into the new epx-format doesn't work
100%tly.

Plausibility checks are not importet. This is one of the BUGs I can see.
Maybe there get more lost in the conversion.

Is there a bug-tracking system where I can add and monitore it?
Where can I see the development time table?

I really need to update my project to the new format. Of course I need a
complete converting routine for it. I won't do any work again that was
done before in the old version.