[EpiData-list] 100% converting rec to epx

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 26 09:59:48 CDT 2012

On 2012-08-26 15:46, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> Now it is clear that the converting (aka Import, "Add data
> structure...") of REC-files into the new epx-format doesn't work
> 100%tly.
>
> Plausibility checks are not importet. This is one of the BUGs I can see.
> Maybe there get more lost in the conversion.
This is not a bug in the program. It was chosen this way, that importing
old .rec and .chk
files would not support loading checks other than valuelabels.

> Is there a bug-tracking system where I can add and monitore it?
> Where can I see the development time table?
Yes there is. You have to create youself an account, but after an
initial registration,
you can create bug reports and feature requeste as you like.

This link is: http://www.epidata.info/flyspray/

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.

ps. please identify youself when writing to the list. All mails sent on
this list
uses anonymous email adresses making it impossible to see who is writing
if not stated.