[EpiData-list] Help with epidata manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Sep 15 02:29:24 CDT 2012

Dear Jens Lauritsen,
EpiData Association
Denmark

I am the co-ordinator of the Clinical Epidemiology Unit of my medical college in South India.
We teach research methods to post graduate students and have been teaching epi-data for a few years, with a lot of positive reviews from students.
We have now been trying out the epidata manager that you have introduced.We thought it would be a good idea to switch to teaching this to our residents rather than the earlier epidata.
In this context, i need your advice
1. Is epidata manager ready for use by students-ie is it still in testing?
2. We seem to be running in to some trouble with using epidata manager-Sir, do you have a detailed user manual or online presentations that we can access to learn the use before teaching
I look forward to your early reply
I want to thank you again for this brilliant effort-many in developing countries with resource constraints are blessed by these efforts
Thanking you
regards

Dr Thambu David S
Professor and Head