[EpiData-list] RE: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 107, Issue 4

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 21 11:55:57 CDT 2012

The new software has been released for general use. There are also test versions available, so be sure to use the "stable release" for real work. This is the version you get at the top of the download page.

In addition to the brief manuals available on the download page of epidata.dk, I prepared a short tutorial for a course last year. It was pretty simple as I just wanted the class to understand what the new Manager and Entry Client would look like.

Jamie