[EpiData-list] New test version of EpiData Manager - (v 1.3.0.5) - print dataforms

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Sep 25 14:37:19 CDT 2012

Dear List

Today we have released a new exprimental test-version of EpiData Manager
(v 1.3.0.5).

The new version is available for download on our testing website:
    http://epidata.dk/testing.php#alpha

In this test version we have changes the printing routine to support
printing directly to a printer, rather than to SVG files (vector graphics).

In addition to support printing a number of minor bugs have also been
fixed.

The full list of changes can be found here:
http://epidata.dk/epidatamanager.changelog.txt

The next test release for the project will contain printing ability for
the EntryClient

Unless the testing reveals problems, which cannot be solved easily
- the official version for real projects will contain the functionality
in the current testversions within some weeks. Announcements will take
place here on the list.

Following the release of the next official version for real projects an
announcement will be made regarding the planned features for the coming
six months.

Kind regards

Torsten Christiansen