[EpiData-list] - relational databases

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 30 14:02:24 CDT 2012

For the coming implementation of relational data structures (next months
- 6 months) we need a few dedicated users for closer collaboration.
Preferably some of you who would also like to work with development of a
field guide for this (in the wiki) and for the testing of pre-release
versions.

It is always such that those who sign up for such tasks also will be as
well accredited and have influence on final design - within the
constraints of the software, e.g. we do not wish to implement web
interface or multi-user aspects.

Please inform me of such interest on info (at) epidata.dk - I will then
contact you directly.

regards