[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager v1.3.0.6

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 22 08:29:39 CDT 2012

On 2012-10-19 12:41, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> I have noticed with this and the previous alpha version that the page extender (black downward pointing double arrow) is missing from the toolbar. Was this omission intentional?

Short answer:
Yes.

Long answer:
With the rewriting of drag/drop principle it is now possible to drag the
field(s) out of the window and place them
further down/rightof what is shown in the program.

This will automatically expand the form and should also show the scrollbars.

Try eg. to create a new section, hold the mouse down while creating,
then drag the mouse outside the program
and release the mouse. This should extend the section beyond what is
currently shown.

Regards
Torsten Christiansen.
EpiData Association.