[EpiData-list] Epidata and Electronic medical records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Oct 25 09:38:26 CDT 2012

Good suggestion.

I am sure we can support something like this. It is much like printing
a filled dataform onto paper. Copying to the clipboard should be
attainable as shown on the form.

May I suggest, that you add this as a development "request/suggestion"
for the GCP development which will come soon.

You can add to the development database found at:
http://www.epidata.info/flyspray/

regards