[EpiData-list] "copy to clipboard" function in entry client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 6 06:22:49 CST 2012

Jens,

The problems of access violation was observed in a file of a project
imported from Epidata 3.1, which I believe was in turn imported from
EpiInfo 6.4d.

When I created a new project and tested all over, it seemed to work fine.
Did you tried this function with imported files or new
projects?Nevertheless I can export a part of the original rec file, say
with a dozen or more records and send it to you, if you want to try to
reproduce the error. Should I make it through the list or another email?

Regards,

Dr. Pedro Emmanuel A. A. do Brasil
Curriculum Lattes:  http://lattes.cnpq.br/6597654894290806
Instituto de Pesquisa Clínica Evandro Chagas
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Av. Brasil 4365,
CEP 21040-360,