[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager (1.3.0.8) and Entryclient (1.3.0.4) release for testing!

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 19 06:35:35 CST 2012

Dear List

Fridag 16th november, we released a new exprimental test-version of
EpiData Manager (v 1.3.0.8) and EpiData EntryClient (v 1.3.0.4)

The new version is available for download on our testing website:
http://epidata.dk/testing.php#alpha

This release contains only minor bug-fixes. The main focus is our new
installation wizards.

We have created individual installations for Linux, Mac and Windows with
respect to each type of operating system. This also means that Java is
no longer required to install the program, using the wizards.

The full list of changes can be found at:
http://epidata.dk/epidatamanager.changelog.txt
http://epidata.dk/epidataentryclient.changelog.txt

Due to the way security has changes with Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), it
may be that the settings for security should be changed. Otherwise a
security message may appear blocking the use of these program.

This will be the last experimental release and if no major issues are
raised within a short period of time we will release the current
experimental version as a "pre-public" release test version.

Kind regards

Torsten Christiansen