[EpiData-list] new pre-public-release versions of Manager, Entryclient and Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 29 16:03:57 CST 2012

Dear All

On the testing page: http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php
You will now find a revised version for download of EpiData Manager and
EntryClient

These have further bug-fixes in relation to copy and paste fields.
the manager is now version 1.3.0.9 and EntryClient 1.3.0.4

Additionally we are adapting EpiData Analysis to a common form of having
documents in the same folders as Manager and EntryClient and also that
the installer programme will conform to more recent security principles
in Windows 7 etc. As a first test of this a new installer is now found at:
Analysis 2.2.2.179:
http://www.epidata.dk/downloads/setupepidatastat_2.2.2.179.exe

One single file can be started in English, French, Spanish or Chinese.
If you use Windows XP non-asian version the Chinese part will look
strange. Notice it is ONLY the installer which comes in different
languages NOT the software as such.  We are aware that some of the text
which should be in e.g. Spanish is not translated yet, but please test
the installer in terms of rights and places where files are kept.

We have initiated the translation principles for the interface of
Manager and EntryClient. More news on that later. For news on the
changes in Manager and EntryClient please see previous announcements.

Regards

Torsten Christiansen
Denmark