[EpiData-list] inconsistens between mutlible formulars

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Dec 15 06:41:49 CST 2012

My problem is hard to describe - of course. ;)

I have 7 formulars with EpiData. There is a ID-field in each of it.
After exporting them to Stata-files it is important that the order of
the data rows fits to the other Stata-files. For example ID "X77"
should appear in each 7 data sets in the same row.

But it doesn't. Sometimes there are errors in it. Now I want to figure
out, how this can happen?
Does it happen if I reedit an entry or something like that.
Do you have an idea?

Christian Buhtz