[EpiData-list] inconsistens between mutlible formulars

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Dec 15 07:26:59 CST 2012

You must be sure to combine the data and real errors from stata. Stata has very good information following merge.
Steps Are :
1 export each file to dta type
2 decide which if the 7 is the Main
3. Use Main
4 add the one at the time
     Merge 1:1 id using file2
Etc file3.... File7
If you have more than one record per id in s subtile use 1:n or n:1. Read the stata manuals on that.

Never combine files by sequence always by merge on one or more id variables.

Regards
Jens Lauritsen