[EpiData-list] Comments for new released EpiData Manager 1.3

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Dec 16 15:49:47 CST 2012

Apologies if my message seemed as I do not wish to extend this.

I would like to do so, but as Jamie wrote "We should keep the functions
to a limited set of those available for LET. I'm not sure what is most
useful. Doing some calculation during entry is useful, as this allows
for additional validity checking "

This is exactly the point.

If we go beyond a certain basic set - it is much better to implement a
full "command compiler", which we will not do. At least not until the
whole set of Manager, EntryClient and Analysis have been re-written.

/Jens Lauritsen