[EpiData-list] Should I use epidata entry or epidata manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 8 17:08:21 CST 2013

No one seems to have answered, so here is my opinion.
Jamie

On 2013-01-07, Nicolás wrote:

> 2) Are the new features in Manager worthy enough to switch.
If you are not using related files or calculations within your .chk file, the answer is yes. Those two features are not yet implemented.

> 3) Shall I have to learn it all over again (is it too different)
Not that different; the concepts are the same.

> 4) My project is essentially the final version of a previous pilot study,
> the questionnaires I used were modified, but a substantial part of them
> weren't modified. I was planning to adapt my old .qes and .chk files for
> this project. Is this possible if I switch to manager?
You can import your existing .rec files, including data, and then modify your project entry screen; or you could start from scratch.
It is worth figuring out how to create new fields with the shortcut keys.