[EpiData-list] Questions about comparison of fields with Epidata Manager v. 1.1.2

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Feb 5 01:30:39 CST 2013

Hi Trine and Jamie

1) This is correct and is also scheduled to be fixed.

2) I will strongly recommend against your proposal Jamie - do not edit
the project file unless you really know what you are doing. Editing XML
files is not an easy task and the risk is that you will end up with a
broken file that you cannot use again. I have put Trine's suggestion on
my todo-list, such that Auto-increment fields can be used in
calculations as well.

3) Although Jamies suggestion is correct, this is only for Manager v.
1.3 and up. This is not implemented in the current stable release 1.1.2,
but hopefully we are ready to release the current pre-release versions
as stable version within a short time.

Regards,
Torsten B. Christiansen.
EpiData.