[EpiData-list] Relate with new Epidata Manager and Entry Client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 8 13:51:13 CST 2013

Hello,

I have been using very successfully and happily using EpiData for a number of studies. I use the relate function often. I usually have 4 to 5 forms per participant and like to keep personal information separate from the rest of the data, etc.

Recently, I had a med student decide to use EpiData, but he did his set up in the new manager and client software. The issue we now have is how to relate the four .epx files he created.

Is this possible? If so, how is it done?

Regina Harders