[EpiData-list] Relate with new Epidata Manager and Entry Client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 8 15:13:48 CST 2013

You can do the relate in Analysis, provided you have the key fields to link records using the merge command.
Long forms can be created in Manager without the size restriction imposed before. It is still a good idea to keep personal information in a separate file, as long as this does not complicate data entry.

Jamie