[EpiData-list] RE: java needed for EpiData Analysis ??

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Feb 9 06:16:23 CST 2013

I just uploaded on the website a zip file with the latest exe of
analysis (build 180).
Just download the zip and unzip on your pc. All files should be contained.
http://epidata.dk/php/downloadc.php?file=setup.epidataanalysis.zip

The only change in b180 is ability to read all new xml files, and to
adapt document folder structure to the new common standard.

The install routine should also work on Windows 7 - which you can see
once we upload it next week.

We will latest on monday also upload the setup file.

The java installation was a mistake and will not be used again.

regards
Jens Lauritsen