[EpiData-list] Printing datasets "Invalid variant type cast"

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 25 07:50:46 CST 2013

Dear all,

I hope someone can help me to track down an error.

EpiData Entry Client v1.3.0.6 offers to print  a Data sheet with data. I am
trying to use this function for some corrections to sheets, but I can only
print a minority of data sets. Most of the time an error message "Invalid
variant type cast" appears, asking for OK to ignore or Cancel to kill the
program. I assume there is something wrong with the data, but from
eyeballing I cannot see differences between the datasets where printing
works and where not
 Is there a way to find out what is going wrong?

Thank you all very much for your time and help,

Markus