[EpiData-list] Printing datasets "Invalid variant type cast"

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 25 12:18:23 CST 2013

The optimal in this situation is If you could register for the bug reporting system. Find the address on the epidata.DK/testing.php page and then send a sample file with your data , but say only five "fake" records.

Regards Jens Lauritsen
PS I was teaching 25 ph. D. Students today with practical exercises in kreation datasets with controlled entry. The 5 hour Class went well and there few unsolved  technical problems. '