[EpiData-list] (no subject)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Apr 1 16:56:37 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm changing my database from SPSS to EpiData.
IIt's a follow-up database, with almost 1050 subjects, and three different
time points (baseline, 1fst and 3rd months). In total, I have 703 variables.
I wonder if you can help me with which choice should I take to collect and
merge this kind of data?
Is it better to create only one database (including all time points), or
should I have to create three databases - one for each time point? If I
create 3 databases, how can I merge it? Ex: case n. 999 - merge baseline
data with 1fst month, and with the 3rd month...
Can you inform where I can find exemples?
Thanks in advance.

Carlos