[EpiData-list] It goes wrong

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 25 22:49:00 CDT 2013

I am sorry for sending letters not satisfying your request. This time the attached file is resized only 4k. Hope it works!

My problem: In my project there are a series of y/n variables (0: no 1: yes 9:unkown) with default value 0. When I enter default 0 for about 40 times the EpiData goes funny.
all qes,chk,rec files are in the attached.

The error message after entering 40 of 0 for y/n variable:
Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000.

Many thanks and best wishes!

hshxue at yahoo.com.cn

11:45 2013/4/26