[EpiData-list] Issue with double entry verification

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 29 02:12:41 CDT 2013

Hi.

The double entry verification is a two-step process, which works
by first creating a duplicate of the the original project, but without
data. This is done with the "Prepare Double Entry"feature.

Then you re-enter data into the second file, often namedlike
<filename>.double.epx.

The last step is using the documentation feature "Validate
Duplicate Files" to compare the two files. It is within this feature
that you find your requested options, such as:
comparing using key fields, ignore text fields, etc.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData Association.