[EpiData-list] mac os x data double entry issue

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 19 04:21:09 CDT 2013

Hi,

I plan to use Epidata for a clinical study. A problem / bug came up when I tried to do double entry of data. To prepare double entry, Epidata saves a copy of the project. But it is for me not possible to save this file. I get an error message "Error saving file! - this file filename.double.epx could not be saved" I have tried to rename the file and change destination, but still not working.

Anybody else with this problem?

I´m using
Epidata project tools v1.4.1.1 (manager and entry client)
OS X v10.8.4 on a MacBook Pro

Best regards / Venlig hilsen

Kresten Rickers
PhD Student, MD