[EpiData-list] Fwd: Epidata Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 5 13:04:31 CDT 2013

Hello,
I'm sorry, but I confirm the previous message for the last version of
EPIDATA ANALYSIS (24 May 2013)(*V 2.2.2.182 _in French_*) :
- the first veiwer screen is black (it changes after le first commands..)
- in Help, I don't find for the same help for command help than previous
version (2.2.2.178 in English) (for example help command for tables)
- Idem for epitables or etab command, I have a message error.
Thank you for your help.

Bernard BRANGER, Nantes, France

PS : the new link for "Course Materials in Franch" is :
http://www.reseau-naissance.fr/module-pagesetter-viewpub-tid-2-pid-28.html
        Thank you