[EpiData-list] PS to: Experimental Manager and Entry Client version with before/after entry scripts available

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jul 6 12:00:58 CDT 2013

Hello,

THANKS, This new functionnality is really very exciting!
I made some tests and it's very easy to use.

A great improvment would be the activation of "before entry" and "after
entry" action when the next field is directly selected using the mouse.

In modern UI, users tend to navigate from field to field using the mouse
instead using the keyboard. Thus scripts are not fired if users use the
mouse and it breaks the logic behind the scripts.

Best regards

Jean-Marie Chrétien
CHU  d'Angers - DRCI
Cellule Méthodo/Biostat/Data