[EpiData-list] PS to: Experimental Manager and Entry Client version with before/after entry scripts available

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jul 10 14:15:15 CDT 2013

Dear List.

Today I have updated the complete list of (currently) supported
functions in EpiData Manager and EntryClient (v. 1.5.0.10).

This list is available on the wiki page here:
http://epidata.info/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=techdocs:scripting:start

Please note that this is not the final list of functions, but our
initial suggestion for a minimum set of function that should suit as
many as possible. I did not have the time to implement the IsNewRecord()
function mentionen by Jens previously, but this is an obvious extention
to the existing functions.

Also do continue to discuss other needed functions and functionality on
this maling list. As stated this is an experimental release and we are
still working with many aspects of the functionality.

Regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen
EpiData Association