[EpiData-list] odd error the 6th time

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 1 09:27:08 CDT 2013

I use EpiData3.1 because I have used to the qes/chk/rec model. Now I encountered a strange problem as follow:My problem: In my project there are a series of y/n variables (0: no 1: yes 9:unkown) with default value 0. When I enter default 0 for about 40 times the EpiData goes funny.all qes,chk,rec files are in the attached. The error message after entering 40 of 0 for y/n variable:Access violation at address 00002020. Read of address 00002020. The qes and chk files are compressed into file named ontar.rar which is attached .Many thanks and bestwishes!hshxue at aliyun.com22:21 2013/8/1