[EpiData-list] RE: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 118, Issue 4

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 19 05:31:36 CDT 2013

Hi Jorge.

If you think this is a bug in the program, can you please create a
report in our bug-tracker and attach the project file.

It is a great help for me when i try to find out what could be the cause
of this.

You can create a profile on the bugtracker if you do not already have
one here:
http://www.epidata.info/flyspray/

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.