[EpiData-list] calculated fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 18 02:41:34 CDT 2013

Dear Epidata list,
I would appreciate very much if you can point me to a resource on calculated fields. I would like to:
1.  have a calculated field that adds the value of 12 other integer fields
2.  have a calculated field that is a proportion/percentage, using as source two fields
Is that possible?
Thanks indeed for your help.
Jorge

This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and  GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.  However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.