[EpiData-list] Delete data or records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 20 05:23:44 CDT 2013

Delete data or records

I have made one test in my Entry-file. I have saved one record in the Entry-file, now I can’t change, delete or save in my Manger-file.

I have also tried to rename and import again. It continues to link back and report that the file contains data entered earlier.

There comes a warning with "Fields contains data" and when I say yes to delete, I can’t subsequently be allowed to save.

The report "Access violation"  press Ok to ignore and risk data corruption or Press cancel to kill the program "

Question:

-How can I delete or empty data or records in a Entry file. (I have tried the delete function in Entry)

The file is made in version 1.4.1. the file is an epx file made on my MacBook. I have installed the

new version 1.4.2.

Thanks in advance

G.Bloch-Rasmussen

MD, PhD student

Depart. of Endocrinology and Internal Medicine

Aarhus University Hospital

Tage Hansens Gade 2

DK-8000

Denmark