[EpiData-list] Mac issues - new download available

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 21 04:01:44 CDT 2013

The solution prepared by Jamie Hockin has been placed now for public download as:
http://epidata.dk/php/downloadc.php?file=setup.mac_intel_142.zip

The zip file includes a file called: readme.txt
which explains how to unzip and prepare your Mac (intel based) for running Manager as well as EntryClient.

Apologies for the problems this has incurred.

regards

Jens Lauritsen