[EpiData-list] Data validation using the same file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 1 13:56:44 CDT 2013

Dear all

Please all such peculiarities you may come across. The development
continues at full time (one person) in about two weeks. Initially with
fixing all reported problems and issues, such as the one here.

regards

  This may sound silly but I feel that I need to report this. When I
tried to do the double entry validation using one single file (i.e. I
selected one epx file twice for the purpose of validation), ........