[EpiData-list] Epidata Manger problem

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 9 23:43:28 CDT 2013

Dear All,
Could any body assist me on how  to calculate the BMI for my database after entering height and weight.
I am currently  using the most recent version of Epidata manger(v1.42) and I  have tried doing this under the field properties but no success.
I would be glad if anybody could assist me
Thank you

Bernard Arhin
Research Officer,Research & Development Unit
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
P.O. Box 1934, Ghana-Kumasi
Office:+233 322 1949 95
Cell: +233 208 263 180