[EpiData-list] Error when trying to use EpiData Manager 1.4.2

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 11 00:43:43 CDT 2013

Dear All,
I just downloaded the latest version of the EpiData Manager x64 version on my Win8 64bit System. When I tried to sun it, I received an error
"Ordinal 353 Could not be located in Dynamic Link Library C:\Prorgram Files\Tortoisehg\ssleay32.dll"

I tried this using both Standalone as well as install-able EpiData Manager versions (both 64 bit).
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks
Vivek

Assistant Professor,
Department of Epidemiology,

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences,
Bangalore, 560029,  India