[EpiData-list] Error when trying to use EpiData Manager 1.4.2

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 11 12:13:43 CDT 2013

Dear Jens, colleagues:

I tested on Win 7 pro, 64-bit - no problems at all.  I always install in
the root (not "\program files", but that shouldn't make the difference
[except perhaps for permission restrictions to install in that latter
folder]).

In Ubuntu I seem to have difficulties (but it might be me who is yet
inexperienced)

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH