[EpiData-list] Epidata Manager & Entry client 1.4.2

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Oct 12 08:35:56 CDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm working with the 1.4.2 Manager version since 1 week. I found some
limitations to create a structure for a data base (it's the first one I
do). For example, I can't put on a menu with options for every field near
to the question visible in the Entry data version. So, I must choose
between an up window or an information box, but I can't see both at the
same time when the Entry data version ist running.

Moreover, I don't know (or I don't find) how to inscript commands before
document, and what are all the possible commands.
Cause of this, finally I've began using the raw document (I opened the
epx.file in a text processor like Notepad++ or gedit) and work in this way.

But my problem now is that I don't know enough commands to use, and I don't
find any internet document containing explanations about Epidata commands
for the .epx files (only for old versions with checking mode).

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Yolanda Hornero Ortega
Research assistant