[EpiData-list] Error when trying to use EpiData Manager 1.4.2

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 14 02:44:46 CDT 2013

I have just tried to install EpiData Manager and  EntryClient on a
preview edition of Windows 8.1.

They both installed with success and ran without any issues.
Unfortunately we do not have any edition of Windows 8
to test on, so if there are other users who have tested the programs on
Windows 8 I would like some
feedback.

Regards,
Torsten Christiansen.