[EpiData-list] SPSS eport issues with manager 1.4.3

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 14 03:13:06 CDT 2013

Hi.

All new users of the flyspray bugtracker must be approved by an admin
before they may log into the system. We do this to prevent unwanted spam
which easily can flood the entire system quickly.

I have approved the pending users and you should be able to login now.

Regards,
Torsten Christiansen.
EpiData.