[EpiData-list] New test versions of EpiData Manager and EpiData EntryClient

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 25 08:06:30 CDT 2013

Hi Torsten,

I probably will not get a chance to test the SPSS output for this version as my trial period expires tomorrow. However, the previous release did work for typical data files. The import fails for the example file included with EpiData, probably because of the RtL text in one record. Either that or there is a vertical bar in the data somewhere.

Jamie